Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

Sign in to follow this  
Guest KevinEndon

Forum members medals & plaque wants 2

alan figg

Hi,a longshot but i am looking for my grandfathers medals.34288 Private Harry Figg,1/6th East Surrey Regiment,"lost" by my father many years ago.Thanks.

Warwicks

I'm looking for a British War Medal to Sjt G Garlic of the Royal Warwickshire Regiment. The medal was sold as part of a 'lot' of medals to various corps on the 10th June this year at Morton and Eden. If you have seen the medal on a dealers website, or are the new owner, then please drop me a line.

old joe

Seeking a BWM and Victory to Pte. Samuel Little M2-115510 ASC

Regards,

risca_boy

I'm looking for my great uncles BWM, Victory medal and plaque

VEYSEY JOHN ARTHUR, Private, 2642, 2nd Bn Monmouthshire Regt

Regards

Steve

Mudd

Hi,

I'm currently searching for a trio and plaque to John Pitcairn Millar, Lieutenant in the Cameronians/Scottish Rifles KiA 21/09/1918.I would like to purchase but would be happy to simply locate. To re-unite with his wifes entitlement.

Thanks,

Steve

Nelto

I have now exhausted nearly every line of inquiry through family-ties in an effort to locate my Great Great Uncle's medals, death plaque and anything that might exist in relation to him:

Private Samuel McMullan, 12665, 6th Bt Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, kia 3rd October 1918, buried at Prospect Hill Cemetery, Gouy, Le Catelet, France.

Any help would be really appreciated.

I had almost given up all hope until Saturday past, when by a stroke of luck, a distant cousin gave me a photograph of Sam in Uniform. I was chuffed and it's spurred me on again.

I'll be visiting his grave for the second time next month.

Cheers,

Jeff

gary thomson

hi, Looking for the medals, death plaques for my 2 relatives.

L/CPL WILLIAM HARVEY

51190 - PRINCESS PATRICIAS CANADIAN LIGHT INFANTRY

K.I.A 4/5/15

PRIVATE ANDREW HOOD

22440 - 2ND BATT ROYAL SCOTS

K.I.A 26/9/17

ALL THE BEST, GARY.

magnetchief

A very long shot but will give it a try.

Looking for any medals to the following family names.

RANNER

or

CHRISCOLI

Have been looking for 2 years now and managed to find one group to Ranner.

Family military history goes all the way back to the 1st China wars, so there is a lot out there I just can't seem to find them.

Thanks in advance.

IRC Kevin

Would love to buy medals for my grandfather, Pte. Arthur Hammond KORL 201705 (5036). When my mother was orphaned in 1927, the medals 'disappeared'.

LEUZEWOOD

I am looking for a death plaque for...

Pte. 4536 Thomas Godfrey 4th Bn. City of London Regiment (Royal Fusiliers)

Thanks

Guest KilwinningBlue

Hi

Looking for medals for my great uncle HUGH COCHRANE of KIlbirnie. RFA 651194. Died 10th April 1917.

To the original poster, Kevin, can you contact me please.

Keith

keithmroberts

This thread was removed from view because of the death of Kevin Endon who had maintained the lists.

There is nothing on the thread that should not remain visible, so it has now been re-instated. However, both out of respect for Kevin, and because the list will not be maintained the thread will now be locked.

Its should be possible to contact anyone who made a post about a want by personal message.

If a forum member wishes to start a new thread, and is willing to support it, then that too would be fine.

Keith

Guest KilwinningBlue

This thread was removed from view because of the death of Kevin Endon who had maintained the lists.

There is nothing on the thread that should not remain visible, so it has now been re-instated. However, both out of respect for Kevin, and because the list will not be maintained the thread will now be locked.

Its should be possible to contact anyone who made a post about a want by personal message.

If a forum member wishes to start a new thread, and is willing to support it, then that too would be fine.

Keith

Hi

I just found out today that Kevin had passed away. Very sad to hear. I am new to the forum and have discovered that Kevin was looking to trace my great uncles medals at one point, he was researching a book about his home town. Does anyone know if he completed the book?

Roy Evans

Hi

I just found out today that Kevin had passed away. Very sad to hear. I am new to the forum and have discovered that Kevin was looking to trace my great uncles medals at one point, he was researching a book about his home town. Does anyone know if he completed the book?

The manuscript was all but finished but as far as I know Kevin's family have not yet decided what to do with it.

Whatever they eventually decide we will respect their decision and not try to sway them either way.

Roy

keithmroberts

Whoops sorry I failed to close this thread.

I'll repeat the reasons

Keith