Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

BBC Rememberance site

pippah

Hi,

I have had an Ancestry newsletter recently that directs you to the BBC Rememberance site there you can add memories, photos and thoughts in general about relatives .They also say that they will be waiving any charges for looking up MIC's Service Records etc for the month of November to allow as many people as possible to discover what there relatives did in the war. Pippa :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vanessa123

I'm working on the BBC Remembrance Campaign and wanted to add that you'll be able to add your memories and photographs to the Wall from 22nd October.

There will also be several free live events happening across the UK during the weekend of 8th/ 9th November. You'll be able to find out more about part played in the Great War by your family or local area. Bring along your photographs and artefacts for inclusion on the Remembrance Wall.

Check the website to find out if there is one near you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/remembrance/...ty/events.shtml

hi all my local cooncil east dunbartonshire will upload info onto the bbc for residents contact info and archives 0141 775 4541 email:libraries@eastdunbarton.gov.uk incidently our memorial in bishopbriggs in a bit of a state but therein lies another story regards fraser