Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Email address required

kwacker

Does anyone here have the email address for the B&B opposite Le Tommy in Pozieres.I have found 2 different addresses neither of which I have had a response from.Stayed there last year and am going over again next week so any help appreciated.

Thanks Tubbs

Does anyone here have the email address for the B&B opposite Le Tommy in Pozieres.I have found 2 different addresses neither of which I have had a response from.Stayed there last year and am going over again next week so any help appreciated.

Thanks Tubbs

I think this is their email adress cafe@letommy.com

TEL/FAX 09 51 83 19 16 from england the phone nr is 00 33 9 51 83 19 16

Hi Tubbs,

I reckon the details you're looking for are:

Monsieur Christian LOUCHART, 116 route d'Albert, 80300 Pozières, France. Tel/Fax: 0033 3 22 74 60 28.

Email: christian.louchart@club-internet.fr

I've stayed there a couple of times myself......and experienced delay in email response on both occasions....and so opted to telephone them. Christian is lovely guy but not too comfortable speaking English. I found it is better to phone at approx. 7.00p.m. on a weekday (or 10.00 a.m.-ish on a Saturday) when other family members are home. Wife and son are both pretty good English speakers and can give you a quick answer about availability.

Good luck,

David