Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Company C, 352nd Infantry

Guest WALCKER

I guess im mostly looking to see if Company C, 352nd Infantry saw any combat between the dates of Aug. 15, 1918, to June 3, 1919 in the Defensive Sector: Center (Alsace). If any of you have info on Company C, 352nd Infantry i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Hi Walcker,

The 352nd was a component of the 88th Division which as you know only saw service in the Defensive Sector so they do not have a Summary of Operations published.

There may be a private division history that I'm not aware of. I will check when I'm home if I have anything on the US Army in WW I CD rom.

Take care,

Neil

The 88th was composed of Draftees from ND, MN,IA, Il. I sent you a personal message with the information I found. I have a really poor internet connection this evening and I just couldn't get it all to post!

Take care,

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Walcker,

Per your interest in the 88th Division, you may want to check out this ebay auction

# 2231338547 for a WWI U.S. Victory medal which apparently has a connection to the 88th Division. It has the Defensive Sector Bar. I have no personal connection to this auction at all. If you don't know much about medals, I would e-mail the seller and make sure I got all the particulars or perhaps a Pal who is more familiar with WWI medals than I could jump in and help you.

Chris

Well thanks for the info. To bad i can't get it though. I ain't old enough to register for ebay. Less then a year to young. Thats not a bad price although it might get higher. Thanks again.

Walcker