Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Lincolnshire Regiment 10th Bn

Woodsc

Hi Everyone

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the 10th Bn Lincolnshire Regiment war diaries for the month of April 1918 before I try to obtain a copy from the NA, The actual date I am looking for is the 11th April 1918

Is it easy to obtain copies of war diaries from the NA ??????? if so can someone give me some guidance on the easiest way to obtain a copy

Hope someone can help ~ thank you

Regards....Colin

You're in luck Colin, the War Diary for the 10th Lincs March 1918-April 1918 is available to download from the NA for the sum of £3.50. Here's the link

cheers, Jon

ps Seeing your name has reminded me that I never sent you the extra clippings of Cottesmore...will get on the case asap.

You're in luck Colin, the War Diary for the 10th Lincs March 1918-April 1918 is available to download from the NA for the sum of £3.50. Here's the link

cheers, Jon

ps Seeing your name has reminded me that I never sent you the extra clippings of Cottesmore...will get on the case asap.

Hi Jon

Thanks for your reply and the link ~ from your experience in dealing with the NA will this be the diary for March - April (i.e ending March ) which may not include the date I am looking for ~ or is it a matter of taking pot luck and down loading the diary ~ hoping the information overlaps well into April 1918 to cover the date in question

Regards..Colin

Hi Colin, to be honest I've never ordered a War Dairy from the NA. The way in which they are catalogued online would suggest that it's for those 2 months...have a look here

cheers, Jon

Hi Colin, to be honest I've never ordered a War Dairy from the NA. The way in which they are catalogued online would suggest that it's for those 2 months...have a look here

cheers, Jon

Hi Jon

Downloaded the war diaries last night ~ you were right there are two months and the diaries do include references to the specific date I was looking for

Thanks for your help

Regards...Colin