Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

war diarys for 6th KOSB also 9th HLI

Guest tafski

Hello,

Do you have the 6th KOSB entry for 3rd May 1917 and a few weeks before that? I would love to see it.

I have been researching a fellow who was killed on that day.

Many thanks

Stewart

Thank you very much for the email and war dairy extract. it is nice to see such a clear easy to read war diary!

Thanks for taking the time to send it.

Regards your new best friend ;)

Stewart

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I have just seen your post ref the war diary of the 6th KOSB.

Do you have the WD for them for Jan, Feb, March 1916 please as I would be really interested to see it.

My grandfather was with them at Loos in Sept the previous year & I have been looking into their history afterwards trying to piece together waht happened to them in some detail,

many thanks

Rod

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rod

Ref 6th KOSB War Diary 1916. I have most of Feb all of March and most of April if you want to provide me with an e-mail I will send them to you.

Mike

• 1 month later...
Hi Rod

Ref 6th KOSB War Diary 1916. I have most of Feb all of March and most of April if you want to provide me with an e-mail I will send them to you.

Mike

Mike,

Am researching a great uncle D Cockburn 9407 who served in France with the 6th between 1915/1916,would appreciate a look at these diaries.My E Mail is CLIVE.COCKBURN AT INNOVENE.COM

Many thx

Clive

• 3 months later...

Hi Tafski

I hope you see this as I have just picked up on this thread and I know it hasn't been looked at for a few months.

I am researching a relative who was with 6 KOSB. He was captured on 24.3.18 and held as a POW until 17 Dec 1918 in Munster II (Rennbahn).

Do you by any chance have the diaries for the period of his capture (and maybe a bit before). I would be really grateful for a copy if you have.

Shellyj

Hi Tafski

Do you have any diary entries for the 6th KOSB for December 1915? If you do can I give youmy e mail address.

Thanks

Glen

Hi Tafski

Do you have any diary entries for the 6th KOSB for December 1915? If you do can I give youmy e mail address.

Thanks

Glen

Glen the war diary starts may 1916 sorry

Tafski :poppy:

• 13 years later...