Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

hans von pernull

pernull

Can any one help me with my greatgrandad hans von pernull , there are two MI5 files on him held for over 100 year rule , I have pics of him with sir earsnt cassels and royal family , while working for the Italians he sold arms to the turks , he was kicked out of tunis because the french thought he was german , and I believe he was part of the black hand gang , he was also the first white man to cross the sarah desert

The trouble I have , is that there is over 6different countries involved , and you need lawers to excess any information , we dont even know his real name , he said when he came into this country he used his mother maiden name , we cant find her either he was born 1868 , we know he was a spy for at least 3 countries , and I have pictures of him witj royal family and they also keeping quite

Thanks we have all that , he wasnt aloud to het divorced because they could not prove which country he was domiciled from , as his wife said that pernull not his real name and that he was a son of a baron

There is a MI5 on him which said he was on the run from the austria army , but nothing could be proved , the best thing I have is a picture of him sitting inbetween the two assassins that killed arch duke ferdinard , could you imagine a british person at the time being involved that started world war 1 !!

Ah a little more information!

Still don't understand what it is you want though. Could you be a little more explicit please :)

How do I find out about someone that has worked for all countries during the war MI5 already said he worked for the Italians, Egyptions , the turks and he was employed by lord kitchener , how can I prove this !!

If MI5 says he worked for all these countries, why would that not constitute 'proof'? I also wonder why, in the many years you have been pursuing this online in various online forums, you have not posted a single photo when asked, only offering up to those who tried to help you nothing more than more questions.

Google tells all.

Daniel

Thanks we have all that , he wasnt aloud to het divorced because they could not prove which country he was domiciled from , as his wife said that pernull not his real name and that he was a son of a baron

It's late on a friday and I'm bored so I'll play along. He would acquire a domicile by residence and could get divorced there.

Heinrich Barth is the first white man known to have crossed the Sahara Desert and he did it long before von Pernull was born.

Some forums are less polite than ours:

see here

Moonraker

Your not pulling my pud :w00t:

If it's any help

Deaths Registered in Jan, Feb and March 1949

Hans J Pernull , birth about 1867 died age 82 Surrey N.E Vol 5 g page 742

Also from Ancestry

Bavaria, Germany, WWI Personnel Rosters, 1914-1918 (in German)

Name: Hans Pirenel

Birth Date: 9 Jul 1890

Birth Place: Hirschhorn Heppenheim Hessen (Hesse)

Combat Arm: Infanterie

Type of Unit: Reserve-Infanterie-Regimenter

Unit: Bayer. Reserve-Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 13 (Pfaffenhofen/Ilm-Grafenwöhr)

Volume: 2882. Kriegstammrolle: Bd. 3

Mike

Thanks mike , if you tell me how to up load photos on this site I will do so , considering your all into history some of you are quite rude.the reason why our family can not find anything out is because there are files on him are top secret , if anyone does not believe me look at his file in kew gardens , do you think im stupid enough to show you all my evidence . Thanks anyway end of subject

You can upload your photo to a hosting site such as photobucket then copy the code. Come back to this site click on the bit in the reply box that says 'More Reply Options' then when a new box opens up click on the icon that looks like a chain link and paste the code in there. The photo should then show up.

Standing by

Justin H

There are other photos. I will post soon. I know very little about the Black Hand movement, or the personalities. I'm happy to give pernull the benefit of any doubt. We are not all IT experts, nor is English everyone's first language.

Mike

Kath, I've clicked on the link you've provided, but can't understand it. Can you tell us the gist of what it says about the photo?

Kath, I've clicked on the link you've provided, but can't understand it. Can you tell us the gist of what it says about the photo?

Google translate says

Serbian director Srdjan Koljević plans to begin shooting in the fall of a new film about the Austro-Hungarian lawyer Rudolf Cistleru, who is ex officio defended Gavrilo Princip and the other members of the "Young Bosnia" and proved that the Austro committed agresiju.GAVRILO PRINCIPLE

The author plans to make his new film, the working title "I defended Young Bosnia", is ready for the premiere of 28th June 2014th year, to mark the 100th anniversary of the Sarajevo assassination and the beginning of World War II.

Koljević for the "Evening News" said that the events surrounding the Sarajevo assassination and subsequent trial to be told from the perspective of a lawyer Cistlera, which is part of the Croat and part German, and so far his view objectively.

He adds that this topic has been dealing for 20 years and that during that time accumulated a wealth of artifacts, not only from historical sources, but also from family, heirs of the people in the story.

"The central story of the trial that was conducted against members of Young Bosnia, because through it, learned a lot and seen. But of course, I also organization Young Bosnia and assassination, because I think there's a lot of unknowns, "said Koljević.

He added that the defense Cistlerova entered the annals as the penalty charges of high treason and attempted secession of Bosnia from Austria-Hungary, and he proved that, by law, BiH was the embodiment of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy, because the act of annexation was not adopted by Parliament.

"It was a very bold claim such a thing. At a time when all of Europe was at war, Cistler in his defense proved that the Austro committed aggression. Time itself exposed lynching, but was able to save, "explains Koljević.

Koljević states that, very little is known about the Austro-Hungarian occupation, the reasons why the youth revolt, and to forget the facts that the Austro-Hungarian law prohibiting youth associations, as well as literacy and the people that after 36 years of their rule was 88 percent illiterate.

The movie will appear as episodic roles and characters Serbian writer Ivo Andric, then as the first president of the Serbo-Croatian advanced youth, which was the basis of the future of Young Bosnia, and other intellectuals, such as Tin.

Koljević, author of the award-winning film "Red Coloured Grey Truck" and "A woman with a broken nose," states that it is currently in the final stages of writing a script for a movie about Cistleru and casting will be held in late summer.

Mike