Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

20 years later

shark

does any body own a book, news paper or magazine called 20 years later i'm looking for the serie 6( photos of achiet le grand)?

maybe more in some other serie on the village?

philippe

Phillipe,

I have the mags 20 years and after, i did start to list the photo's so will have a look for you later and get back to you.

Mandy

Phillipe,

I can not find the list so will have to look through all the mags so will take some time,

Mandy

Philippe,

You require the "Suplementary Volume - Twenty Years After" pages 198 - 200. Of the six photo's involved only three are actually taken during the War.

I have the book concerned, but it would take me a while before I could get around to scanning them. Are you in urgent need of them??

Graham.

Phillipe,

I can not find the list so will have to look through all the mags so will take some time,

Mandy

thank you for your help

Philippe,

You require the "Suplementary Volume - Twenty Years After" pages 198 - 200. Of the six photo's involved only three are actually taken during the War.

I have the book concerned, but it would take me a while before I could get around to scanning them. Are you in urgent need of them??

Graham.

no i'm not in urgent need i have so many information to explore

but i'm in need :D

Philippe,

watch your e-mail as Graham has given the page numbers i can do the scans now for you and send them tonight.

Mandy

Graham,

hope you don't think I was treading on your toes but as you were able to give the page numbers I have been able to scan them and have sent them by e-mail.

Mandy

Mandy,

No problem, I've been on all night scanning in officers of the Northumberland Fusiliers from various sources, so was a bit tied up. I was also wondering whether or not the scanner glass would also take the weight of the volume concerned, as it's much easier to scan just magazines. So thanks for that.

Graham.

graham,

I know what you mean, my scanner will take a large book as the lid lifts, but all my 20 yrs and after are still single and not bound, maybe one of these days, who knows.

Mandy