Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

pte 200416 Thomas Harding

Guest paulmartin77

Guest paulmartin77

I'm wondering if anyone can spread any light on these pictures?

The first is a group picture with Thomas sitting 2nd from the left

The second is a torn group picture of just Thomas on the right hand side.

If anyone has any information on who (The others are), where and when I would be interested to find out.

If anyone has a complete version of the second it would be appreciated if someone could send it to me

Regards,

Paul

post-5520-1126210688.jpg

post-5520-1126210703.jpg

Paul

I have had a look at your pictures and had the most overwhelming feeling that the man 2nd from right in the top picture was my my Great Grandfather (see signature), an irrational thought I know. I was further startled when I discovered aftre checking the NA website that Thomas Harding was KOYLI. I don't think that it can be my GGrandfather because Thomas' service number would have been issued after he was killed so the chances of them knowing each other must have been very remote.

Do you know what battalion Thomas was in and where he was born/lived.

Andy

Guest paulmartin77

Andy, Thomas was killed in 1917, he lived in Harding. I know he was in 1/5 btn. What is the NA website btw? I was checking CWGC and Ancestry.com for info for my Family tree

Regards,

Paul

Paul

I have had a look at your pictures and had the most overwhelming feeling that the man 2nd from right in the top picture was my my Great Grandfather (see signature), an irrational thought I know. I was further startled when I discovered aftre checking the NA website that Thomas Harding was KOYLI. I don't think that it can be my GGrandfather because Thomas' service number would have been issued after he was killed so the chances of them knowing each other must have been very remote.

Do you know what battalion Thomas was in and where he was born/lived.

Andy