Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Mgwat August vote

Soren

Get voting, who's yer favourite.....?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Get voting, who's yer favourite.....?

• Landsturm
    • Kate Wills
    • Jdaid
    • Spike
    • Soren
    • None of them, they are all crap!

And i thought your talents were endless!

Duped.

Arm

I appreciate the purpose of this idea, and enjoy viewing the new works, but do we need the competative element? Entrants have a range of styles and viewpoints, which are not necessarily better or worse than the others, simply different.

So yes, let us have entries on a set theme each month, but should we engage more discussion and abandon voting?

Kate....do you still stand by this Oh winner of polls :lol:

Well done by the way, if it weren't your drawing, it was the artistic layout of the thing :P

Thankyou Spike.

I'm sure the artist who painted the original would have entered it here, so I'm only making a belated entry on his behalf.

:o .........shame on you Mrs Wills.........you'd do well as a Politician though.................& the next member of parliment for the rotton borough of Cobblertown is.................

Well actually Will, you are not going to believe this, but I was talking to my Honourable Member earlier this evening.

Wishing to keep the non-party-political line going, given the circumstances (the Semilong Community Forum AGM) I thanked him for inviting us (another group I am involved in) to Westminster in November, and said I hoped I could rely on him supporting the move to keep test cricket on terrestrial television in the new Parliamentary term.

He said, as a keen cricketer himself, he would be doing just that, and how many are there in the visiting party?

"About fifteen" I answered.

"Oh that's a shame, otherwise I would have invited you to dinner at the House"!!!

So, instead of slap-up posh-nosh in the corridors of power, it will just be tea and cakes. Ah well.

Best wishes to Concrete Cowville

Yours truly

Kate in Godsown County South, where we know our priorities.

PS, Come to think of it Will, I wouldn't be a very successful politician if I made a habit of telling people not to vote for me.